Quote for today
Zoë has a background in economic development and regeneration and, as an accredited coach, is a member of the xué coaching team.
She has a successful track record in developing large scale complex projects within the public, not-for-profit and private sectors and also has experience in individual and team development, programme management, strategy planning, managing funding and development of multi-agency partnerships.
Over the last 10 years, Zoë has worked with a diverse range of organisations and individuals including large employers, small businesses, not-for-profit organisations, communities and local authorities. A key focus is building strong and effective partnerships with mutual benefit, developing shared understanding and joint action to bring about positive change.
- Leadership and partnership development experience: highly skilled in bringing together groups and individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop solution-focused projects; East Midlands - direct experience in the of leading a £2m crime reduction and business improvement scheme; East London - delivering maximum local employment and business supply opportunities from a £450m Exhibition Centre
- Project Management experience: trained in and has extensive experience of managing complex projects that require collaborative working between a number of partners, including direct management of a £42m external funding programme in an inner City Council
- Coaching and facilitation experience: accredited coach working with individuals, local partnerships, small businesses, organisations and communities to identify and achieve their goals and bring positive and sustainable change using a range of tools, techniques and processes including solution-focused thinking, co-active modelling and NLP
- Developing bids and funding experience: securing a wide range of external funding bids to deliver targeted projects especially in areas relating to regeneration
- Strategic planning experience: particular focus on the development and delivery of long term and sustainable visions to secure transformational change; conducting research and facilitating consultation processes to support the identification of needs, opportunities and key areas for improvement as well as the identification of the necessary resources; commissioning of training and development of partner relationships; authoring a large County’s Market Towns Investment Plan to identify needs, opportunities and key areas for improvement; implementation of a City wide Employment & Skills Strategy
Zoë holds a BA in Sociology and a Certificate at Masters Level in Personal and Business Coaching. She is also a Licentiate member of the National Council of Psychotherapists (NCP).
Zoë is committed to continuous learning, positive change and sustainable growth and reinforces the xué way in all she does. She believes that transformational change comes by helping individuals and groups think for themselves and to identify ways to develop their own solutions.