Quote for today
"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint' then, by all means paint and that voice will be silenced"
Vincent Van Gogh
Dashboard » Our Values, Principles, Beliefs and Methodology . . .
Our Values, Principles, Beliefs and Methodology . . .
xué . . .
- will always put the needs of our clients, and their customers, first
- develops bespoke and innovative approaches to meet each client’s unique needs
- works collaboratively and in partnership
- works within an ethical framework, with integrity, openness and transparency
- values and celebrates equality and diversity
- respects confidentiality
- aims to build capacity rather than dependency in its clients to secure sustainability
- strives to maintain the highest professional standards and always monitors the impact of its work
- consciously structures itself so it can deliver value for money, high quality, responsive and flexible services
Our work is based on the belief that . . .
- we all have huge, untapped resources and potential within us which we can unlock to achieve our goals
- learning is a personal journey of illumination and discovery that cannot be delegated
- everybody has the desire and ability to succeed in all they do if they have the motivation and belief
- we all have our own way of seeing, understanding and relating to the world which brings richness and value to a conversation
- finding the space and time to explore and reflect are essential for moving forward in the ‘right’ direction
Our way of working . . .
By coaching and mentoring we enable our clients to:
- recognise, value and build on their strengths and the strengths of those around them
- clarify, visualise and achieve their goals
- discover the solutions and the approaches that will work for them
- be resilient and manage challenge and change confidently
- practice and develop new skills, tools and techniques
- explore unknown territory safely and reflectively
- embrace the liberating power of questions and of silence
- gain insights from 'seeing' the world from other people's eyes
- reflect on the whole as well as the parts
- understand what they ‘hear’, ‘see’ and 'feel'
In summary . . .
"to support our clients to increase their personal autonomy and to have more control over their lives through
actively engaging in, owning and using their conscious
and unconscious learning"