Quote for today
xué - an ILM Approved Centre
As an Approved ILM Centre for the provision of coaching and mentoring training and development, xué is able to offer accreditation to private individuals through its open programmes and to organisations. The latter are bespoke programmes that are designed to meet specific need.
All programmes can be run in a way that enables those who wish to be accredited as coaches and mentors to obtain a qualification alongside those who are only interested in developing coaching and mentoring skills.
The programmes are highly practical in nature, enabling participants to develop the confidence to be highly effective and successful coaches and mentors.
The team running the programmes work as coaches rather than trainers. This gives the participants lots of opportunity to see effective coaching operating in practice and enables the programme to be matched exactly to individual needs whether a participant is already an experienced coach wanting to obtain a national qualification or new to coaching and mentoring.
Examples . . .
- One day programme covering the basics of coaching and mentoring and providing the opportunity to practice key skills in a safe environment
- Two day programme that extends the above and includes ‘live’ coaching and mentoring practice supported by coaching supervision and guidance on contracting and ethics
- Four day programme and a minimum of 6 hours supervised coaching practice. Those wanting to obtain the ILM Certificate for Professional Workplace Coaches are required to complete marked assignments (this is a Level 3 qualification and particularly appropriate for team leaders and first line managers)
- Six day programme and a minimum of 12 hours supervised coaching practice. Those wanting to obtain the ILM Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring in Management are required to complete marked assignments (this is a Level 5 degree level qualification and particularly suitable for practising managers)
- The above can be extended to the Diploma for Professional Management Coaches and Mentors with a further 100 hours of coaching. The Diploma is highly suitable for experienced managers and those who wish their primary role to be in coaching.
Award in Mentoring for Young Learners
|Further Information . . .|
|ILM Accredited Programmes >|
|Insight: Developing Coaches and Mentors >|
xué offers a Level 2 qualification in mentoring for young people that is also nationally accredited through the Institute of Leadership and Management.
We work directly with young people themselves and can train those who
work with them to deliver the award. This programme will be of particular interest to those working in schools as well as in other contexts with young people, such as in youth service provision.
In addition to giving young people the opportunity to gain skills that are of lifelong significance the programme also provides an opportunity to increase
self confidence and self esteem. For some groups of young people this can
be an important dimension to the work.
For further information please contact us at ILMsupport@xueureka.co.uk